søndag 10. mai 2009

L D 6

"Hello?"
"Hey, It's me."
"Oh, hi. Whats up?"
"Na, not much, man. Just wondering if you wanna hang out or something."
"No, dude. I'm kinda stuck with some shit right now.."
"Damn. I didn't really want to sit alone today."
"Somethings up? Girl-problem?"
"Yeah, like, we had this stupid fight last night. And thinking back on the whole ting, i think i really fucked things up quite bad."
"That sucks! You know I'd be glad to be around for you if i could, but, you know.."
"Yeah, yeah I know. You're a good friend man, don't think about it, I'll be ok!"
"I know you'll manage, dude. Things will work out, you know."
"Yeah, i guess.."
...
"Know what? I'll wrap this shit up and come over right now, allright?"
"... That would be nice. Thanks!"
"Hell, what am I here for, right?"

2 kommentarer:

Ina Mildred sa...

right you are, dude =)

men hva betyr L D 6?

Kim sa...

Love Differences 6!